Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mac Warehouse Sale/ Charity Bag Swap: March 11, 2011


This time at the warehouse sale I was MUCH more sensible than the last. I only ended up buying a lipstick (Shy Girl) and blush (Stark Naked). I was quite happy about my purchases and not going overboard as I did last time. The sale this time around was more or less the same as the last. I did see the MAC naked honey salve but at $15, it's still a little pricey so I didn't get one.

So I picked up 3 charity bags and all were the same...if anyone would like to swap, please leave me a message ^-^
here's what is in it:
  • False Lashes #41 (criss-cross)
  • Mineralize foundation in Medium
  • Cremesheen Lipgloss in "Boy Bait"
  • Lipmix in Burgundy

Been quite busy lately w/ the bridal shower for my best friend and baking orders. Things have calmed down at the moment but will get a little hectic in the next couple of months. Here's what I've been up to the last 2 weeks:

Birthday Mini Cupcakes in Vanilla w/ Choco Fudge Icing
  







Wedding Favour samples

1 comment: