Skin Care ?
Face Powders, Blush $15
False eyelashes (#47, 40, 45,20), mini Estee Lauder lip glosses, eyeshadow wands, make-up sponges, pencil sharpener $4
Eye Shadow Quads $30-35
Perfume gift sets (DKNY, Tom Ford, Clinique, Estee Lauder) $25-40
Makeup Bags, Totes $12?
Eyeshadows, Pigments, Paintpots, Shadestick, Greasepaint stick $12
Brushes/ Brush Sets - Regular sized brushes include: #272, 184, 249, 189, 225, 179, 231, 165, 136, 192 $10-15 for eye brushes, $20-40 for face brushes
Foundation, Mascara $12
More perfume gift sets, MAC eye gift set (2 mascara, eye makeup remover, 1 brow pencil)
MAC Charged Water $12
I saw quite a few items from the "Libery of London" collection here. Foundation were mainly American Beauty, Bobbi Brown and Clinique. The common shades were almost gone when I went back a second time. Mascaras were mainly Estee and Clinique, no MAC from what I saw.
Nail Lacquers ?
Lipsticks/ Lipglosses $10
Bobbi Brown Cleansing oil 6.7oz $30 BOGO
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzing Palette $30 BOGO
More fragrance sets
|Charity Bag #1|
|Charity Bag #2|
|Eyeshadow in Sassy Grass|
All in all, I had a
- Google search "mac warehouse"sale to see what was offered at previous sales
- make a budget - it's easy to lose track of your spendings (I did T__T)
- bring a pen & paper - you need to write down the numbers of the items you want and sometimes they run out
- make a wish list before going - they most likely will not have even half of the things you wrote down but it's good to know what types of things you're looking for
- write down colour descriptions of items you're interested in - e.g. peach-y pink lipstick w/ no shine because if you write down specific names and don't find it, you won't be able to find a substitute that may be available
- when the runners gather your items, check to see they got the right items - I got two items that weren't the ones I wrote down (T____T)
- if you have a buddy, get them to line-up at the "gathering station" while you look at the items - the line can be ridiculously long (face powders & blushes section)
- bring a moist towelette to wipe your hand of multiple swatches
- if you're going back to a room, make sure to check items you've already picked up - it's easy to forget what you've already gotten
- Stand around the exit door if you want to trade a charity bag that you have duplicates of - there's a chance someone else may have gotten duplicates of something you want
- Watch when the cashiers cash you out - I got overcharged because the lady read 5x$15 instead of 3x$15
- if you're desperate for an invite, try hanging out around the parking lot - there was a lady who managed to get 2 invites...one from someone in the lot who happened to have extras, the other from the guy selling hot dogs at the entrance :S